Another Day, Another Presentation
Posted by Craig Jackson
I know…I’m starting to sound like Herman’s Hermits singing “I’m Enery the 8th I am“. Seems like all I have done the last month is do presentations. I assisted Michelle Taylor at Blackboard World 2012 in New Orleans, then did 5 sessions at Mississippi CTE Conference 2012 in Jackson. Now, I am assisting Linda Gates at the Mississippi Post Secondary Summer Conference on August 2nd in Jackson.
This session will be similar to the sessions I did at MS CTE 12, except that instead of talking generalities, I will be showing a group of Work Based Learning Placement specialists how they can use social media from Twitter to Issuu to market their students, promote the services of the school, and create content to help both students and company representatives to know what jobs are available, what skills are needed, and how to get the right job for the right pay, and keep it.
My session will be at 10:45 AM CT on August 2, and I should have the content online within about 2 weeks.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch.
- Social media check up 2012 (oman-collective-intelligence.com)
- Why You Need Content, Search, AND Social for Successful Online Marketing (iacquire.com)
- Social Customer Service: How to Get Over Your Fear of Social Media (customerthink.com)
- Your Social Media Policy: Guidelines for Your Guidelines (fanfaresocialmedia.wordpress.com)
- Companies tapping Facebook, Twitter for inside track on you (cbsnews.com)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)